Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Short Story - Time To Change Your Email Password

Ramya was about to leave office after finishing her work. She got a call from her husband Anantha Krishnan

RAMYA: "Hello, yes AK".
AK: "Ramya, can you open my gmail and get a print out of the mail from that Singapore consultant? I forgot to take it in my office"
RAMYA: "Yes, I can, I need your password"
AK: "jeni22091980"
RAMYA: "Ok fine"

She takes the print out and logs out. Some thought struck her mind suddenly.
JENI happens to be his college mate. Hmmm...

She decides not to discuss this with AK. She simply opens her mail box and changes the password from "mohan143" to "Anantharamya" and leaves for home!


MORAL OF THE STORY: Change your password! NOW!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the shoes were about 330 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 310 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?